Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Proverbs 18:24

"When we consider the blessings of God-the gift that adds beauty and joy to our lives, that enable us to keep going through stretches of boredom and even suffering-frienship is very near the top."

-Donald W. McCullough

The Lord really knew what he was doing when he put me in Tri-Delta at Auburn. It intrigues me when I think about how everything happens for a reason. I am not at Auburn just to learn, make memories, and hopefully witness to people while I am here. I feel like God also put me here to make the best friends, and be a best friend. Anna Katherine, Schelin, Michelle, Rachel, Nicole, and Brooke have been the greatest friends with all the best qualities to me. I am soo thankful that the Lord put them into my life, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without them.

Thanks for being such great friends guys!
Every sigle one of them is going to do something great in life; they already are for that matter. I can't wait to see what other adventures the Lord has planned for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment